lunes, 13 de agosto de 2007

My Love as Universe (Entimismado)

Y no tengo otro oficio
que ya solo el amar es mi ejercicio.
Juan de la Cruz

… no Calixto, Melibeo soy, Melibeo me llamo.
La Celestina

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Perhaps
apart from this my love life does exist.
Perhaps
outside of your eyes Day porsues shining.
Perhaps
Spring, blossoming
far from your tender bosoms.

Perhaps
likewise your long, dark hair there are a Night,
that like as that one of your body
there are other fragance.

And perhaps,
intending to emulate your bright smiling,
Orpheus makes to ascend by his lyre,
every morning, hardly and slowly,
the Sun over the laugh
innumerable
of the Sea.

But all that doesn’t concern to me.
Because I only already inhabit
this Universe sealed, closed and full
of knowing myself of you, of devoting myself
to your service and worship entirely.

No one thing I know, nothing I remember
but that here I was born because of that fair kiss
and that I only subsist
with your caresses as unique nourishment.

And I’ll never return (I have burn my ships):
my way has no exit.

Careless, quite happy I’m going to live
while the stars of this World light for me,
the stars, the two I only see:
YOUR EYES.

(Afterwards merely the frightful, couldest Night. Again).
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Es posible
que aparte de este amor exista vida,
que fuera de tus ojos luzca el dia,
que lejos de tus pechos, primavera.

Es posible
que además de tu pelo haya otra noche,
que igual del de tu cuerpo haya otro aroma
y que, para alcanzar a tu sonrisa,
haga ascender Orfeo con su lira,
cada mañana, trabajosamente,
al Sol sobre la risa
innumerable
del mar.

Nada me importa ya.
Pues todo aquello
no es para mí,
que yo ya sólo habito
este universo clausurado y pleno
de saberme de tí, de haberme dado
a tu servicio y a tu culto entero.

Ninguna cosa sé, nada recuerdo
sino que aquí nací con aquel beso,
y que sólo subsisto
con tus caricias por único alimento.

Que nunca volveré (quemé mis naves):
mi senda ya no tiene retroceso.
Sin cuidado
dichoso viviré mientras alumbre
el astro de este mundo: TU MIRADA.

(Después, tan solo la espantosa noche).

No hay comentarios: